Thursday, November 4, 2010

Fun Day

Lets see..... I am sick. I've been coughing all day, and I have a fever... Blahhhhhh!!!! Well today i had to work on my Photography Project.
I had to do a photography documentary.... Well to tell the truth I had the really awesome thing planned out about a bar. I wanted to take a photo every hour, and show the different people who come in. Well its kinda hard to get bar owners to agree to doing that, something with "the costumers do not want their pictures taken." So I gave up that idea....
Well I am developing this weird obsession with graffiti.....I think its because I'm a art major.... Any who.... My best friend Lizzy does graffiti for the hell of it.. So i called her up today and asked "can we do something with graffiti?" and she said "sure, but we need a few more spray paint cans....... "



First time for me :D
 I went to Wally world, and got them... Did you know you have to be 18 or older to get them??? I didn't.... Weird... Well i bought the cans...... and showed up at her house... We took over her garage, and started spray painting..... We had so much fun doing it. :D So i decided to share these pictures with everyone.... I hope you enjoy
Look at her go!!
So much better than me....
TaaaaDaaaa!!!!! Love it?

No comments:

Post a Comment