Thursday, November 18, 2010

Koibito :D

Okay so lately I've been working and going to class, which is a task all in itself. I went to print off my photography pictures today. We had a assignment due, and it was a "photo fiction". Well I made a fake crime scene, and took pictures of it, to tell this story. I get to wally-world to print them off........ and nothing.... my memory card was blank.... all my photo's gone...... how? I don't know...... So I gave up and went home.....

Then it was off to work, tonight at the bar was Acoustic Jam Nite... Which means all the crazy people come out so they can sing and rock..... hahaha such a funny sight.... Well I kept getting asked to dance, and not to be rude I dance with some of the customers, which was entertaining.... I was trying to teach a few 23 year old how to do the "Charleston" and they couldn't even do it..... I'm younger than them and I can... What does that tell you about the American culture? Its going down the drain.. Blahhhh

I have this fascination with learning new languages, so I study a new one every few years. I can speak English Fluently ( I've been learning it since I was born) hahahaha..... I can speak Spanish fluently ( now a days you must be able to)...... and the language i've been studying and almost can speak it fluently is Bahasa Indonesia..... You may ask why, but to be truthful...... I met someone form Indonesia and he's been teaching me since December, soon it will be a full year.... YAYAYAY ......... lol...... I would love to visit Indonesia, It looks like such a beautiful country, and the people are so nice and considerate......

Now I'm home.... I just got done eating, finishing homework, and taking medicine.. I'm still sick..... I wonder though how can you be sick for 3 weeks and not get better??

No comments:

Post a Comment