Saturday, December 4, 2010

BLAHHHHHH

Okay, so this week is killing me.... I've had nothing but final projects due since Sunday!!! I've been in college for 3 years, and i've never seen a teach have you email your project to them on a Sunday... Just so weird. My final project in photography was finally finished Thursday night. Thank god for my best friend, she helped me mat them Friday before class. :D:D:D

Well, we went over everyone's project during our last class. I was in shock. No one has taken a interest in my photography photo's. Them feel as if they are to abstract for them. Well for my final i did Light Graffiti. It was so much fun!! I got my friend jesse help me do them. It took a few hours doing them, but the results were amazing!!! :D:D:D yayayayayayay All next week, i have tests. So i'm going to be busy all week. I love and hate school, i love learning hate all the tests involved!!! :D:D:D:D

So today, i slept for what felt like 2 hours, but it was more like 10. I was just so exhausted from only sleeping about 3-4 hours all week. My body seems to regester very little sleep = good, and a lot of sleep = bad!!! One good thing this week, was eka switched to my day's when he was working, So i got to talk to him before class and before work. I took my computer to work with me today!!! :D Finally internet in a bar!!! :D yayayaya lol, so i got to show him the bar. He loved it, and was laughing because while i was walking around the webcam, my fellow employee's were doing funny things in front of it. Well now its time to go to work, people are starting to arrive!!! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment